12.06.2012

d-u-n. done.

Guess who just finished her first non dual enrollment college classes. Oh yeah this girl. Be proud folks I am. Although there was nothing to challenging about my classes, I am proud. Also I did something that hasn't happened in 3 years. Actually finished  a class, it feels great!

Also I miss my baby. He is in AZ being cute there. I just wish I could squeeze him. One more day...

I still haven't completely decided about my hair. That might be why I have a headache, or finals, or cause I haven't had a DP today.

I have been thinking about Dr. Pepper. It may be the fact that I am pregnant. With Rush I probably averaged 44 oz of the that wonderful drink a day. I just want it more then I want water. (oops) It's a good thing Circle K isn't smart enough to put one in Kirtland. I could probably keep it in business alone.

I hope those who are taking finals have a successful week, and those who are starting their Holiday Season, give me a whoop whoop cause I am joining ya!

4 comments:

Shea & Yvette Flake said...

You are just adorable! I love you and T for working so hard I know it has been tough! Congrats!

svstuartfam said...

Way to Go! Have so much fun with the Holidays! We will probably see you at some point! It's going to be great to see that little guy soon! I'm sure he misses you too!

Anonymous said...

dcenc5yq

mqufmg39

f39s020t9d

r65w4hh4

v29ci4w2

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/lipit0r]buy atorvastatin no prescription
[/url]lipitor price medco
buy atorvastatin generic
Atorvastatin purchase online
retail price lipitor 20 mg
lipitor price us

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...