Hello and welcome to my blog! I have been working on my living room and and now it is time for the reveal! How am I doing so far? Maybe I am the only one who reads DIY blogs so this is only hysterical to me (ha) anyway Here are the pics and you better think they are awesome, cause I do. Thats why I am tickled pink.. or coral like i already said. (holla)
This is before. Our ugly brown and black living room.
| before. ps our huge tv scares me. I think people on the tv are in our house. YIKES! |
| forgot to take a before with my good camera. Thats why the curtains like they are. |
| more brown and black. |
| Start of curtains.I just winged it. I didn't really know what I wanted or the exact measurements so I made them up as I went. |
| See this was what I was saying about a teenage girl room. What do ya think? |
| My 75 cent glass vases. :) |
| My little helper |
| another dollar later and my vases are blue! I painted the inside of them and they are real cute! |
| Next project.... coffee table :) I have such a good man |
| this was the mess I created to make the master piece. I am proud |
| Me little man helping me again! |
| got this calendar on etsy. I painted the frame and voila! |
And here is the final project!
| See what I mean about the life size man on TV. |
| Well thats that for now. I really like how it turned out. Maybe a little 'little girl' still, but its way happier then what we had! Love it! |
6 comments:
Tiff, I love it! Good job girl! Doesn't it just make you feel so great! I love your helpers! :)
I love it! You are so creative! It turned out so good! I can't wait to be in our own house or at least apartment so that I can do fun stuff like that. You are always so good At decorating and doing crafts.. :)
Yes!!!!!! Good job Tiff! And T! and Rush!!!! It looks super cute and I bet you love it! Color!!!!!!! AWWWWWWEEE!!!!! Now could you come to my house and give it a makeover??
I like it too! very inviting... I want to come and visit. Wish we could. Keep it up though Tiff, you are amazing and I second what Aunt Kim said, you can come to my house next!
Just peeping in on peoples blogs that I saw on Kasey's list....just wanted to say that you did such a good job and I love everything you did! impressive!
Super cute!
Post a Comment