5.09.2012

topsy tervey

This post was intended to be negative. Completely negative. Then I thought you wouldn't care to hear about my hours I have spent in doctors offices, and taking care of my fussy baby and his dad. Rush got shots, and T has had practically intolerable back pain, (poor boys) and the cherry on top is cub scouts. blehk. oh wait I wasn't going to be negative.

How about this..... T has finally admitted to homesickness before me. :) I have a boat load of laundry to do. I could use me a good ol' fashion Mary Poppins magic trick in my house. I can't quit drinking DP. I had sooo much self control until I craved it for 9 months. My hair is ugly. And i have Dropped my phone so many times I can't see or hear most the time. I want to mention the fact that Rush only woke up one time last night. but I don't want to Jinx us (oops). Daylights savings time is enjoyable. I like that it doesn't get dark till 8:30ish. My pediatrician is impressed my steadfast nursing. I love my bed almost as much as I love my boys. I want to go on a vaca to an exotic place. I think I am sick of dirt, but I can't tell.

Rush update! 4 months 16.6 lbs (50%) 26 inches (90%) he rolls over, coos, and spits up all the time. He drools and loves chewing on EVERYTHING. He has a cute 'pucker' face, and sometimes a little squeal cry. He loves to stand up, and thank goodness he still loves his swing. He loves snuggling with his dad, and he charms all the ladies at the greenhouse. He is really starting to play in the tub, and loves sporting a mohawk. He loves his GB and I am so in love with him :)

1 comment:

Shea & Yvette Flake said...

Oh yes he loves his GB! I think I love him more! I smile just thinking about him! I can not wait to see him this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,

GB

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...