We finally broke down and got internet at our house. It's because we are bringing in the bacon. That's right we got jobs. We work at a Greenhouse. I transplant. Right now it is the busy season. I don't know if i will keep working in the summer. But we plant about 2000 six packs a week. Thats a lot. Jord moves all those six packs to all the houses. He is a Mexican. Literally. There are a bunch of them that work at the Green House, and Jord Translates for them. I think its cute. Weird? They call Jord Red, and Rush Little red. In spanish of course. I work a lot. I am getting sick of it. I miss sewing, I miss making bread. I miss having an immaculate house. (kinda) If you come by unannounced you might find laundry folded on the couch, because I was too tired to take care of it. You might find all of our cereal bowls in the sink because I can hardly make myself wake up to fix breakfast. I loved being a house wife a lot more then I thought I did. Just a few more weeks and I think I will be back to it. I can't wait.
I have a lot to blog about. Do you mind? There will be plenty of pictures to lighten the reading don't worry.
Jordan is amazing. I love him with all my heart. He spoils me to the max. He even pops me microwave popcorn with out being asked. He is most likely going to end the semester with straight A's is that awesome or what? He taught his first Gospel Doctrine class last sunday and did wonderful, and today he did even better. He is amazing. He wakes up goes to school, goes to work, comes home, bathes rush while I shower, and then it's repeat all over again. Long gone are the days of us staying home on the weekend with out leaving the house except for Church (thats partly because people invite us over a lot. I hope they keep doing that... not just till the "new guys" wear off.)
Rush, my little man is getting so big. He laughed out loud the other day but I can't get him to do it again. He also rolled over. It was because he was mad. He doesn't like his tummy to much so I think he is fighting it. I keep trying to help him and he just bows his back so he won't roll. Stubborn I tell ya. He talks all the time and it melts my heart. He drools more then a dog and his hair has finally grown back enough he can sport a mohawk. He loves sucking on his hands, my hands, strangers hands and his bottom lip. We took him to the Dr. the last week in march and he got his first shots. :( sad. He weighed a whoppin 13lbs and was 25 inches long! Its the cutest thing when he comes home from the green house. He has dirt in his nose under his nails and neck and in his diaper. It sounds like he is a little toddler for how dirty he gets. It's just a dirty place. It doesn't help that everyone in the greenhouse (including me) who are all covered in dirt want to hold him. I can imagine him running around there in a year or so dumping out all sorts of dirt and making Jack mad ;) He loves to be talked to, and his little dimple in his fat cheek would make grumpy smile. He throws little fits, and when he gets scared, he has the cutest scream cry. He will sleep the whole night 2 nights in a row, and then give me you know what for the next couple nights. Its funny how I want to just spank his bottom when he is a wake at 2:45 and by 2:47 I just want to stare at his little face.
I am doing well. I love my two boys so much. I love where we live and the people we get to spend time with. I feel that I am learning a lot about myself. I miss my family like crazy every day, but it's only for 21 more months hehe :) It's sometimes challenging to take Rush to work, yet it's so nice because if he cries, or needs anything I can stop and take care of him. I have all the decorations hung that I have. It only took me 3 months. Our house is quiet cute. You should come visit. We have a very uncomfortable guest bed you can sleep on. I plan on starting to exercise sometime. My feet usually hurt so bad after work (and sometimes in the morning from standing the whole day before) I crawl to bed... so exercising is not top ten. Top 2 for that matter. (enough complaining) I hope I start school soon. Just one class would be sufficient, I just want to feel smart.
Here are some pictures from the last month!
2 months old!
Grandma Jayne (landlord) doesn't think little babies should wear black :)
Deb and Frank flew in to see us the 2nd weekend in march. We had a lovely time showing them Our land of Enchanment
Deer on Ft. Lewis Campus in Durango.
Such a fun drive. Kirtland to Durango to Silverton to Ouray to Teluride to Cortez to Kirtland. One big 8 hour circle! So much snow too!
He looks comfy!
Future Elder Tenney :)
See what I mean about the sucking thing?
No GB don't let me go in!!!!
Happy St. Pattys
Aunt Kamy. She tells him the best stories. One of the last times we were there she put in a book on tape and turned the pages for him. Soooo sweet
Nana "rock-a-bying" him
Bullocks
Tigers , GB , and Rush oh my!
We broke in our fire pit while they were here!
my cancer baby haha
Nap time seconds before shot time!
At work. Seriously that face!
Just watching Veggie tales!
Until next time
2 comments:
I am so thankful you have internet now! I love reading what you blog! I am very proud of you and T! Straight A's amazing!!!! Love you T! And proud of you supporting him so well! And Rushie, what can I say. . .The cutest thing EVER! I need some sugar!
You are back! I am glad you have internet too! Now I can stay up with you and your adorable baby boy! I am so happy that you guys are having such a good time! Sounds tiring and hard, but fun! Keep on keeping on! (And keep posting pictures of that darling little guy! The one in the backpack! Too cute!)
Post a Comment