1.31.2012

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Guess who has been meaning to blog, but just hasn’t. This girl. Because I want to share my story for the last week and a half you have to listen mmmK?

Friday January 20th my parents forced me to get into my car packed to the top and drive to New Mexico with them. I cried saying bye to my mother in law, to my little sisters, when we crossed the bridge leaving town, and one more time I had to fight back tears as we entered New Mexico. We got to Blake and Aprils and I got to see my husband. We showed my parents the dirty towns, and I tried really hard not to cry. I think I had to fight back tears from about 4 till we went to bed.  (Seriously get over it right?) Saturday we couldn’t get into our house till like 3, so I didn’t get to trick my mom into helping unpack more things before she left. The boys ran to Walmart, and my mom and I stayed at my house. We cried. She said “I don’t want to leave you here.” And I said “I don’t want you leave me here.” I watched them drive away and guess what… I cried. Oh and to make it that much worse, Rush was super fussy from the drive. So he cried… a lot.

The next week I unpacked, hung a few pictures hung out with April and Blake and their sweet girls. Oh and I cried at least twice. I still have a bunch of crap to go through… And that makes me want to cry. We skyped my family twice (this twice isn’t included in the above mentioned twice), and both times I cried.  (are you seeing a pattern here? Crying?)

Anyway Sunday on the way to Church I said to Jord, I think I am starting to like it here. After Church I said, “I love it here!” Our ward is awesome. A bunch of the Sherwoods are in our ward so that’s nice, and everyone said I am _______. Welcome to the ward!” And usually it was followed with do you know ______ from Snowflake?” I swear it, everyone knows someone who is from Snowflake.

It all hasn’t been negative. You want to know something awesome? Jord and I talk a lot more now. I fix breakfast and dinner pretty much every day now. I spend every second of the day with just Rush. We had our first Sunday dinner by ourselves since we have been married. (by the way it was pretty good. But that’s just me.)
Our land lords (this is their house from ours)are the sweetest people in this word. Rush will call them Grandma Jayne and Grandpa Hank, and I think her and I will make trips to town together. I live in a home that is perfect for us. We aren’t sure if we will be able to afford internet (and that’s just fine) so we steal it from one of our neighbors. We have to lay on the floor in Rush’s room to use it though.(These are the neighbors)  We probably won’t be able to afford TV (that’s just fine too) I will probably find some crafts to do!

Aunt Kim always said to me, “as soon as you move over there, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Two years that’s it! I know I can handle it, and I am pretty excited about it too!

Gotta have pictures :) ( I will take pictures of our house once i get everything just like I want it)

New hair :)



OH he is the cutest! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...