11.03.2011

only because it's thursday

I can't believe it's thursday already. That means tomorrows friday, and the day after is saturday. this saturday I intend on laying my big round self on the couch and watching college football. Besides it will be freezing (so says Shea the Weatherman) and today I feel like I deserve to do what I want.

It's one of those crabby mood days. I am sorry. Just little things are making me upset... I think it started last night while finishing one of the quilts we sewed earlier this week (I will talk more about that in a bit). I almost swore. but it's finished now so don't worry.

The coolest thing happened to me on Sunday. I was sitting in church minding my own buisness, when all of the sudden I had the most overwhelming feeling of love for my Rush man. It's weird how much I can love something I've never seen. Since then the anticipation for this little dude to get here has grown lots! I have done really good with just being patient, but I can hardly take it. Yesterday while sitting in the doctors office Jord said. We have 7 weeks and 6 days left! He thinks that makes it seem shorter, but I don't agree. Anyway one more 2 week appointment then I go every week after that! That is crazy that it is getting that time.


So this is the exciting part i have been waiting to share! On Tuesday my wonderful aunts and grandma came over to help me and my mom sew a bunch of things... I went a little crazy on buying material, but I don't feel too guilty.

I figure I could have done these little projects myself, but it might have not been finished till my second child was here. So thanks again :) here are some crappy pictures from my phone... I would promise better ones, but it just won't happen.

This is the bedding! I had a bumper that was given to me, so we just sewed a big ol' pillow case for it out of the material i bought.


Aunt Kim taught me how to sew receiving blankets. pretty easy after you get the hang of it... i might have to buy more material. :)
TA DA! Final projects. 4 quilts, 2 receiving blankets, 1 fleece blanket, crib skirt, and bumper! it really was such a fun day. I hope everyone else thought it was as enjoyable.
Grandma Louise didn't find the bright colors to baby like but then again she has nick named Rush, Herkamer. :)

2 comments:

Shea & Yvette Flake said...

Great post Tiff! I laugh at your wording of things! You make me smile! I loved doing the sewing day! It was wonderful! Love ya, fyi I can't wait for Mr. Rush, little nugget, Herkemer. to get here too!

BABrimhall said...

Looks like its going to be a way cute room for a cute little nugget :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...