TV. I plan a lot of my evening around tv. Go ahead tell me about how pathetic I am. Monday. Bachelor. Tuesday. Teen Mom 2. Wednesday AI and Face off. Thursday AI and Jersey Shore. See what I mean.
416. It sounds like a scary movie. Its not. It's where we live. Deb and Frank came by yesterday for the first time to see how awesome we have made our house. I cleaned it REALLY good.. Made me think I can stay here another month.
Clothes. I got em in the mail. I love them. I don't look like a frump.
Mind. I think a lot. I think about everything. Today, because it's a new month, I thought about a year ago. I like to have a glimpse of a plan. I can't stick to one big plan cause I like to change. So my glimpse plan march 1 2010 was completely different then what my plan is now. I'm glad.
Houses. I want to buy either the old Papa house, the old Jacobson house, or the old green house on the corner of high school hill. A
2 comments:
tiff.. we have our own tv schedule too!! ha! i think thats just what you do when your newly wed and broke!
monday-how i met your mother. tues- teen mom. wed-face off. thurs- grey's anatomy and jersey shore..
You make me laugh! 416 ooooo scary!!! That was a good one! Keep posting you do a great job! Oh and I love the new clothes, you are adorable!
Post a Comment