2. for the show. This is what i do for the money. transcribe off of a barely audible cd.
(please ignore my ugly bangs. I cut them immediately after I took the picture) 3. to get ready. thats lunch break because I know I can almost be done with work.
4.TO GO. Thats right I'm outta here. I always look forward to that.
Oh guess what tomorrow is. If you guessed Friday you are completely correct. I can't wait to spend time with the husband. He Has been gone an awful lot lately.
Remember the little boys I talked about in this post? Well I am happy to report the weather has been wonderful meaning it is yet again time for them to play. two days in a row I have seen them, and I have already seen one pee pee and no near death experiences. This is going to be a good spring/summer :)
1 comment:
You are so hilarious!
Post a Comment