Thats what Burger king says.
But what if you really did have it your way?
The weather would by 73 degrees. no wind. always.
I would have hair to the middle of my back. healthy. no split ends.
I would have unlimited gas.
My office would have people coming in and out of it every 5 minutes. and i would be busy.
I would have unlimited crafting resources.
Popcorn would really grow on every tree... always.
Dr. Pepper would never get watered down. especially when you order extra ice.
I would have 200 pairs of shoes. 500 shirts. and 134 dresses/church outfits. oh and room to put them. and no one getting upset about it.
Ice cream wasn't fattening, and it wouldn't make you sick if you ate a whole half gallon.
I could wiggle my nose and travel to where i would like.
And that every tv came with DVR and you could record more then one at a time.
Note: I did not say I would have the house of my dreams. I am going to let the house thing go for a while. Maybe we just need an apartment more then 500 sq ft.
What would you have your way??
No comments:
Post a Comment