He makes me laugh. example: Playing pacman with the passing zone dotted lines, saying chomp chomp chomp as he passes over each 'dot'.
He is always happy.
He honors the priesthood.
And what more need to be said then ... He loves me.
I think I have the best valentine ever! Love you Jordy! :)
And for your enjoyment I have got some of Jord's best pictures (ok jk, but maybe funniest pictures) and I am plastering them on my blog! SHHH don't tell! :)
Days Inn Jord
Money Cow Jord
Surprised Jord
Dancing Jord
He literally might kill me for the next one. Brace yourself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Synchronized swimming Jord

Happy valentines day everyone. May your day be filled with love!

2 comments:
Hilarious! Love that you totally blackmailed him on Valentine Day! Thats my kinda love, teehee ;) But you obviously have such an arsenal to choose from. Money cow is right on the money, better yet seductive dance moves, yet there are no words for the last one...
You gotta love a guy who can wear a speedo! I hope you two fun newlyweds had a great Valentines day! It really is a wonderful day, in my opinion!!! : ) Love you!
Post a Comment