1.26.2011

"she pissed me off and thats what she shouldn't have done."

Ok this post has nothing to do with my topic in the title but seriously isn't that funny? compliments of a funny aunt.

This post is actually very opposite of pissing off.

I just want to say my husband is the best. And no, none of you can argue. I got home from the ever so lovely Grandma K's and he made me close my eyes as I walked in. Wanna know what I found??

Laundry done
Dishes washed
Floor Vacuumed
Bed made
Dishes taken care of
bathroom spotless
and everything dusted.

See what I mean.. I had planned on doing it while he was at his meeting. Now i get to be lazy and watch people try and sing on American Idol. Good job Deb.. You raised yourself a fine young man! And I love him soooo much! Thanks Jord for spoiling me. Now I know why my mom got so happy when she would return from a trip or a date and the house was clean! :)


{oh also. I am in love with the 'denhalter girls blogs so if you want to read something adorable read Bekah's}

1 comment:

Thinking of you.... said...

That's so funny that you mentioned Bekah's blog.....a couple of weeks ago I was bored so I was going through your blog list and I read hers. LALALALALOVE IT!!!!!!! Amazing writing! Amazing story!!! All the Denhalters just know how to do it! I now check them all regularly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...