10.04.2010

I wanted to cry...

So I just had a little weekend vacation with the Tenneys to Marana to see Karlee (Junk's sister). We had so much fun. Her family is great, her boys are adorable, and her house is perfect. We went and watch the two oldest boys play football Saturday and as we left Junk started singing Snowflake, and Show Low's fight songs. He ended them by saying "where are we going to raise our kids?" It has been a touchy subject. Junk likes Snowflake, and I don't think Show low is too bad. Its better then the valley or having to fly home. Show low Snowflake and Blue Ridge were all brought up. Blue Ridge was ruled out - luckily. After every one's two cents were put in, I realized my chances of living in my little town of Snowflake were far less. It makes sense, Junk will have a job in Show Low for forever, but it still kinda stinks. I really almost got teary eyed realizing Snowflake wouldn't be my home for very much longer.

Don't you worry though I plan on fighting to the end.

18 days
(yippee)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...