9.09.2010

Well this thing called....LOVE!

I like this whole being in love thing!
Cute texts
Late night conversations
Being treated better then I could hope for
Spending every day with my best friend
- I'm liking it.

Anyway I need some help! We plan on having a P-A-R-T-Y at the reception and you can't have a party with out music SOOOOOOO I want know some of your suggestions! And yes I understand that the majority of readers grew up in the 70-80's but honestly is there a better music era? I don't think so! :) Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

yvonnejudd said...

Enough said 80's love songs for sure!

k_kbrimhall said...

I am with Aunt Bon! But hey if a party is what you want we can make a party of just about anything!!!!!!

ashley kelepolo said...

I like 80s music too Tiff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...