9.17.2010

Grandparents

Are old.... And I love it. This morning I got to visit with Grandma K. Sometimes I forget how much I like talking to her. As I thought about our conversation I realized how important simple things are.

Today my dad helped my grandpa Sank. This is an every day thing. I didn't like watching my dad help him for just one reason. My grandpa can't hear. My dad just has to go with what he says because it's too hard to argue, or discuss the right way to back the trailer up. It makes me realize how grateful I am to have all my senses fully working...

So here is shout out to my Grandparents. In our family prayers every morning we pray for them. This morning I said the routine prayer of how thankful I am for them, and bless them to be healthy, and all that stuff. After my experiences today I realize how much I DO mean that part of my prayer. I realized how much I love them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...