
You always hear of how hard girls are to read, or you can never guess what we are thinking, or why we do the things we do. That may be true, but {BOYS} are just as bad.
Phones make boys (this one might apply to everyone, but for the sake of this post it's just boys) do weird things. I have received several interesting texts lately. One boy said that he checked me out a lot longer then he should have, another asked me to move to a whole other state with him, another (after a facebook post) asked if he was the one. Another begged me to go on a date. Might be harmless small talk right?
I think not
These poor poor boys. I don't know how I could ignore them anymore, change the subject anymore, return no compliment or hardly a thank you. I'm such a sissy and can never say 'I AM NOT INTERESTED' so I try to avoid it, but really you would think they would get the hint after I have used the excuse my dog died so I can't go 5 times. I promise boys, if i like you, YOU WILL KNOW!!!

Maybe I'm stubborn, maybe they are crazy. Either way something must be done. Too bad the only people that will be reading this are either A) a girl, or B) Married.
Dear Prince/Future Husband,
I'm still waiting for you. I am willing to kiss you to turn you into a Prince from a frog. Save your life. Fall in love with you, so you won't be a beast anymore. wait for you in a castle (my house) with a fiery dragon (my dad) set as guard. Maybe you should find a Jeanie. I am also willing to sing so you can find me.
Love, Your Princess/future wife
PS I sleep with my lips puckered, so you will know for sure that I'm the right one!
1 comment:
Tiffany, this is Courtney (Peterson) from Snowflake. I found your blog from your mom's blog. You're so cute. I miss your family. You're all great. My blog is private, but if you'd like to view it, email me at courtneycurt@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to it. Take care. Love, Courtney
Post a Comment