2.22.2010

Just Some Thoughts

Sometimes I feel like my life is just happening with out me doing anything in it, or about it. I feel like I lose a grasp on my spirituality and get in a 'slump' or I just get behind in things, but then something happens, or I realize what I do have and that i need to use it. So today I am thankful for my Savior. I can't comprehend the sacrifice my Heavenly Father made to let his son come to earth and be treated the way he was all to give us imperfect people a second third fourth etc chance. I'm so grateful that my Savior, Jesus Christ, was willing to make the sacrifice for ME! Sometimes my actions don't show the appreciation, but i truly am thankful for the atonement. I am so grateful that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. What a blessing to have the only true church in this world. With life being so hard, and the decisions I make, I'm so glad that I have an unchanging example to look to and ask for help. On this day, I truly feel blessed to live where I do, have the eternal family I do, be a part of this true church, and have a strong testimony.

{When life gets to hard to STAND, KNEEL}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...